50 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
I’m not weird, I promise…
1. My left ear is the most flexible part of my body.
2. I love the smell of petrol and cigarettes.
3. I’m more comfortable in a keke than in an AC’ed car.
4. I hate doing my makeup. Too stressful.
5. I’m not so into music because it caused one of my biggest insecurities till date.
6. I’d never left Nigeria until Cotonou last month.
7. Death is my favourite topic of discussion.
8. I’m a recovering toxic person.
9. I think “a mother’s love” is overrated.
10. I don’t think I want to get married. The expectations are weird and seem overbearing.
11. Bread is my happy place.
12. Heaven sounds stressful to me because, won’t we sleep? What if we get tired of singing?
13. I’m a slow reader. I read a paragraph and explain it to myself as if I were a 5 year old. Every paragraph.
14. I’m scared of chickens.
15. I have procrastinated something for 4 years now.
16. I’m insecure about my teeth and toes.
17. I’m shy.
18. I panic and sweat at awkwardness.
19. I use at least 2GB data everyday.
20. I believe in (the existence of) juju.
21. Eating is a chore. I have breakfast at 9pm on many days.
22. I wanted to be an astronaut growing up.
23. I’m sapiosexual.
24. I dream in another language that is not English or a known language.
25. I shower in 2 minutes.
26. I chew swallow. Any one.
27. I get tempted to lick Sunlight detergent every single time.
28. I’d love to have twins but childbirth doesn’t seem like that much fun.
29. I’ve never seen any Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings movies.
30. I’d rather re-watch an episode of a series than start a new movie.
31. I get car sick.
32. I hardly ever sweat on my face. I sweat the most on my back.
33. I have no skin care routine. The same towel that wipes my butt wipes my face.
34. I’d rather call than text, because my phone is so much fun. I’d get distracted and completely forget we were texting.
35. I panic everytime my birthday approaches.
36. I’ve lived in one city all my life.
37. I get cranky and lose weight when I’m broke.
38. I want to have at least 5 university degrees. I lowkey love school, the structure is soothing.
39. I studied (and am studying) Architecture. M.Sc. loading…
40. I get backaches everytime I sleep on a bed for the first time. Only the first time.
41. I bite my nails and lips when I get lost in thought.
42. I suck at sports. Table tennis is the one I suck at the least.
43. Novels make me sleep. I’d rather read a self-help book.
44. I got suspended in secondary school.
45. I hate getting my hair done. I dread it! (Ugh, I wish I had locs on now, that would have been a mad pun.)
46. I sniff words. That means, even if I haven’t heard or looked up a word before, I can almost always tell the meaning, the correct usage and sometimes the origin.
47. I’d love to learn to play the violin. I think it’s an instrument with an attitude.
48. I hoard bottles of half-finished water and drinks.
49. I can run in heels.
50. I stutter when I get really angry. Next thing, tears.
Which of these can you relate to? Let me know. I can go on and on, but I’ll just stop now. It’s your turn. Tell me one random fact about you.